TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. COOKIES POLICY
This website uses its own cookies and analytical strictly necessary to optimize navigation and improve the user experience.
By simply browsing (with enabled browser to accept cookies), the user accepts the installation of cookies, unless you object, as detailed in this Policy cookies.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a Web site stores on a user’s browser. Cookies make using the Web and navigating it. They are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in the interactive services establishment.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times you have to include your password), improve services, and to adapt the contents of a Web page to your preferences.
There are different kinds of cookies:
• Session Cookies: These are deleted once the user leaves the webpage which generated them.
• Persistent Cookies: They remain on your computer until a certain date.
List of cookies used on our website
• Own Cookies: These cookies are generated by the webpage itself you are visiting. These can be used for technical purposes (also called strictly necessary) being necessary for the proper functioning of the website or for customization enabling the user configure aspects such as the language of the web, etc.
• Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to collect statistical data on activity in the site using Google Analytics in order to ensure the best possible service to the user.
For more information on the type of cookies Google use and how it use them, you can visit the following link: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Warrants and options about cookies
At all times, and at least during installation or update of the browser, the user can accept or reject the installation of cookies or refuse the installation of a specific type of cookies, as third-party cookies. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
Also the user can activate:
• Private browsing: The browser stops saving browsing history, websites passwords, cookies and other information from pages you visit.
• Not trace function: The browser asks the websites you visit not to track your surfing habits in order to, for instance, serving advertising of your interest from the sites you visit.
We recommend you consult your browser’s help for information on the different options on how to manage cookies.
Below, we include links to manage cookies in the most important browsers:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
• Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Please note that blocking cookies can affect some or all of the functionalities of our website.